Monday, April 13, 2015

please,be strong.!

When I first met you, I never imagined i would feel about you this way... Whenever I hear your name my heart jumps. When I see you I can't help but grin to myself and I get butterflies in my stomach. When I hear your voice, I feel like I could listen to you talk all day long. After spending time with you I smile as I think back on our conversations. When I'm not with you I can't get you out of my mind... some random thing reminds me of you and memories flood back to me. I feel like I shouldn't be falling for you, but I just can't help it.For me, you are so perfect.

# I must try to forget him eventhough im know im to weak to do that .Semoga fitrah ini melenyapkan diri buat seketika dan hadir bila tiba masa dan detiknya.Tetiba teringat kata-kata nih : "Some people are going to leave.But thats not the end of your story.Thats the end of their part in your life. "


No comments:

Post a Comment